Wednesday 31 March 2010

The iron maiden

As planned . . . I have packed today and I am that one step closer . . . ready for my travels. I have an outfit for each day of training, a couple of outfits for the evening . . . and I have remembered my 'dress to impress' outfit . . . whether the outfit will do what is required and 'impress' is a whole different can of worms!



Today I have lovingly laid everything out . . . decided whether to take it or not . . . then I ironed a HUGE pile of clothes . . . taking me around an hour to complete . . . thus I am now calling myself . . . 'The Iron Maiden'!







Saturday is the day when I fly off to Majorca for a weeks training . . . where I shall learn how to write the perfect welcome meeting . . . how to act around customers in a variety of moods . . . and . . . get fitted for that all important uniform!


I have packed my notebook, pens, postit notes and highlighters ready to take notes . . . and be the model rep I always dreamed of being!!! (Enthusiasm was the aim of the last statement!)







For some reason I thought packing may help me become less nervous and more excited . . . FAIL . . . it has not made me in any way, shape or form more excited! Infact now I have started to have no feelings towards Saturday . . . infact it is just seeming like any other day!


I shall be taking my new baby . . . (my lovely little netbook) . . . where I am hoping the hotel will have WIFI where I can update my blog from far away land!




No comments:

Post a Comment