Monday 12 April 2010

These, are the days of our lives . . .

I have survived my training week in Mallorca . . . it was a struggle but I managed!

We started the day at 9am and finished at around 9pm . . . long days but definately well worth it!

I feel so much more knowledgable about the job now and what is expected of me which is rather strange due to the fact I have done the job for a year and a half previously!

The week has been amazing, I have met so many amazing people that have taught me a lot of things i can take away with me. We went to Palma Aquarium which wasn't so riveting . . . theres only so many fish you can stare at in one day. However on the journey we drove past Palma cathedral so thats one more monument I can say i have seen in the world.

On Friday I officially start my job again in the beautiful greek island of Rhodes . . . I am so excited but i wont lie . . . extremely nervous at the same time! I am looking forward to working in a brand new team of people but also having my best friend from training there with me too!

Who knows what the future holds . . . all I know . . . I am going to have a fab time finding out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!
    Hey, how come you've got a fancy background and everything? If I'd known you could do that I'd have made you do mine!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've ben tagged! Go to my blog x

    ReplyDelete