Wednesday 24 March 2010

Moroc and Roll

As you may have noticed I have not made myself known the past week . . . this is due to sunning it up in Morocco!!


I visited in December . . . and 6 days after returning . . . I booked to go again!

Me and my friend stayed at the Riu Tikida Beach both times and I cannot wait to get back from my travels to go there again!



I have fallen in love with the place . . . the people . . . and of course . . . the weather!


During my stay I met the owner of the company Unilever . . . a very VERY rich man and his wife who were LOVELY and my adoptive Grandma and Grandad for the week!














This is the beautiful mountain just across from our hotel where the words meaning 'God, King and Country' are lit up at night. The pictures just do not do it justice and it looks amazing whilst walking along the beach front at night!


If you haven't visited this wonderful country i highly reccommend it and the Riu Tikida Beach is definately worth a stay! First Choice are starting to go back there in May so get dow to your local travel agents and book it =D

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope you get posted somewhere equally nice! xx

    ReplyDelete