Saturday 13 March 2010

It's my life . . . it's now or never . . .


Ok so . . . I am not entirely sure how these blog things work but after the mother requesting I make one and after much protest . . . here I am!


What is the reason for this blog i hear you ask! . . . Well as Julie Andrews once said . . . Let's start at the very beginning . . . it's a very good place to start!


In the summer of 2008 i jetted of to the Algarve in Portugal to start my very eventful career as a . . . 'Holiday Advisor' . . . otherwise known as what some people dread . . . a 'Holiday Rep'.


After flying home in September 2009 . . . after 3 seasons . . . I decided to come home and settle! This lasted only a few months and as of April 3rd I shall be jetting off to warmer climates . . . yet again!


So . . . to get to my point . . . this blog is for me to document the happenings of my life . . . and to post the occasional photograph . . . be it scenic . . . cultural . . . historical . . . or just me partaking in an alcoholic beverage or two!


So . . . this is me . . . here I am . . . and this is my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment