Friday 7 May 2010

The Rhodes to no where . . .

. . . Ok not had much time to write which is why I have been very quiet lately . . .

. . . Here is a quick update so far . . .

I have settled into my new house very quickly . . . went to the greek equivalent to IKEA and bought a lot of homey stuff so its a right little palace now . . . the disney princess shower curtain was already in the apartment which i was extremely happy about! . . .

. . . I am settling into working in the hotels as well . . .some I feel more comfortable with than others but it will all come in time. . .

. . . I am loving the south of Rhodes which is lovely . . . you feel like you are driving through a postcard in some places . . .

. . . Not been out yet, monday night venturing up to Faliraki which should make for an interesting night . . .

. . . If you haven't been to Rhodes before I definately reccommend you stay here, especially in the resort of Lindos!!! . . .

. . . No pictures yet but I am sure there will be lots over the next few months . . .

1 comment:

  1. A blog! Yayyy!! I need your address please, I hate the idea that you are sunbathing bottomless...xx

    ReplyDelete